Summary of Annual Meeting
by John Shenot
At the FCAS annual meeting on January 10, the membership elected a slate of officers and directors-at-large. Following our bylaws, the president is elected to a two-year term and all others to one-year terms. Following my election, and with the approval of the newly elected Board of Directors, I appointed several people to chair some of our standing committees. I’m delighted that the volunteers listed below will join me in leading FCAS throughout 2019.
Please contact me or the listed chairperson if you would like to serve on one of our committees:
- President, John Shenot;
- President-elect, vacant;
- Vice President, Liz Pruessner;
- Treasurer, Joe Polazzi;
- Secretary, Lori Pivonka;
- At-large Directors, Scott Cobble, Alan Godwin, Ron Harden, Bill Miller, Harry Rose, Sheila Webber;
- Conservation Chair, Bill Miller;
- Membership Chair, Harry Rose;
- Education Chair, Barb Patterson;
- Finance Chair, Joe Polazzi;
- Program Chair, Jessie Meschievitz;
- Field Trip Chair, Sirena Brownlee;
- Publications Chair, vacant;
- Public Relations Chair, vacant;
- Hospitality Chair, Chandriee Davis;
- Audubon Colorado Council Delegate, Bill Miller;
- and Volunteer Coordinator, Barb Patterson.
Find FCAS on Facebook for Field Trip Information
FCAS has a Facebook page where we post announcements about upcoming field trips, last minute changes to scheduled trips, and high-lights of most of our outings. Just click on the “Like" button in the plugin to Like our page! Our announcements should then appear on your wall. You can also click on "Fort Collins Audubon Society" to be taken directly to the Facebook page. Note: All field trips are also announced in the Ptarmigan and on our website.