Birding in the Larmier Country area.
- Interactive Birding Map of Larimer County, provided by the Great Pikes Peak Birding Trail website.
- Birds of Larimer County Field Checklist PDF (print double-sided and trim to 7.5 x 11 inches).
- Birds of Fossil Creek Reservoir Regional Open Space PDF (print double-sided and trim to 7.5 x 11 inches).
- Birds of Hillsdale Park, Berthoud, PDF, located south of the intersection of South 9th Street and Kansas Avenue (print double-sided and trim to 7.5 x 11 inches). Also available Wildlife of Hillsdale Park. PDF
- Subscribe to e-mail discussion lists and share bird sightings with others birders around the state! Visit www.birdingonthe.net to find summaries of regional mailing lists, including those for Colorado:
- Recent postings from the Colorado Birding (COBirds) List: http://groups.google.com/group/cobirds
- Recent posting from Colorado Birders (COBirders): www.birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/CBDS.html
If you have a rare bird sighting of your own please report it to The Colorado Rare Bird Alert by sending a report by e-mail to email@example.com. Before you report your sighting, make sure the bird is on CFO's list of birds to be reported to the Colorado RBA.