Join the Fort Collins Audubon Society
- Enjoy all the rights and privileges of being a Fort Collins Audubon Society member with or without National Audubon Society membership.
- Financially support Fort Collins Audubon programs, activities and publications.
- Receive all issues of the Ptarmigan newsletter and other Fort Collins Audubon bulletins. (You will not receive Audubon magazine.)
- Renew your membership at the same low rate as the first year.
- Enjoy the satisfaction that your dues are used locally.
Note: All FCAS memberships are for the calendar year. Memberships expire December 31 and all renewals are due in January. New memberships starting after August 31 will be extended through the following year.
There are two ways to join the FCAS:
Mail in your application.
Please open and print the Fort Collins Audubon Society National Audubon Society Chapter Membership Application, and mail with dues enclosed to:
Fort Collins Audubon Society
P.O. Box 271968
Fort Collins, CO 80527-1968
And donations are of course always welcome!
Contact us for membership and donation questions at email@example.com.